Allows detection of pipeline magnetic field anomalies caused by tension and defects of metal of any type along the whole inspected section.
• Inspection from a surface at a distance of up to 15 diameters of the pipe;
• Does not require changes in the operating mode of the pipeline, does not affect the pipeline (passive registration);
• Does not require preliminary preparation of the pipeline to detect sags, deformations and bends in pipelines;
• Visualization of results in real time.
• The results of the survey can be presented in a format of an industrial safety examination or a conclusion on the inspection of a technical condition of a pipeline
Identification and assessment of the stress-deformed state of underground and underwater ferromagnetic pipelines for any purpose.
Detection of metal defects of any nature, including technological defects, mechanical damage, corrosion of the inner or outer surface, crack-like defects, including corrosion-under-tension, fatigue cracks, cold cracks in welded joints.
The technology allows prompt and pretty reliable inspection the technical condition of insulated pipelines and tanks.
• Inspection of both full and empty tanks, on-ground and above-ground pipelines
• Doesn’t require an insulation coating removing (up to 20 cm, including thermal insulation)
• Exact localization of defects un a real time mode
• Instrumental diagnostics of flaws
• The device does not affect the inspected object
• A 3D model of the object is created during the data processing